SUMMER. A time for frolicking on the beach, jamming at summer festivals and, you guessed it, READING! Well lucky for you people, I have read MANY great books this summer that need to hit your next reading list. See list below ↓
- Want a ‘CANT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN’ read. Well try the Trilogy, The Selection Series. It’s very Bachelor meets Hunger Games meets the royals. What’s not to love?
- Hitting the big screen soon: If I Stay. What would you decide to do?
- Me Before You and The Fault in Our Stars make you fall in love with the characters in the book. (I
wantneed a witty Augustus Waters in my life!) These books are captivating, sweet and makes you look at tragedies in life differently.
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. This is actually the book I was speaking of in my past post, Peace + Freedom. In the book, Miller talk about how ‘editing’ his life for a major motion film helped him realized he wanted to live an incredible story. It’s interesting, funny and inspiring.
- Pride and Prejudice → timeless classic. Ahhhh, Mr. Darcy ♥
- READ HARRY POTTER. Need I say more? No.
Later this week: Look for upcoming book lists featuring a few of my All-Star reading friends. You may have enough books to read for the next year. Your welcome :)
Now get reading!