Fall has arrived and guess what that means
SWEATERS, CANDLES, PUMPKIN EVERYTHING, AND BOOKS.
OKAY let’s be honest… I’ll take all of those things year round. However the chilly weather only promotes the coziness of curling up with a cup of joe reading your favorite novel. Lucky for you, I am surrounded by the biggest bunch of book junkies ever and we have comprised the coziest Fall Book Guide yet. So my readers, check out if your favorite read made our list and get lost in another world. Like good ole C.S. Lewis says:
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
our EVER-GROWING fall book guide
1. What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by Kristen Newman
2. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
3. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
4. The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
6. The City of Fallen Angels by John Berendt
7. Quiet by Susan Cain
8. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
9. The Pecan Man by Cassie Dandridge Selleck
10. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
So pick one [or all ten!] and get started already! And when you are so hooked and in need of someone to OMGSHHHHHH about the plot line with, come back to your girl. Little makes me more excited then an in-depth book convo.
(NERD MOMENT OVER)
Until next time my friends!
*Special Shout-out to Kel, Madison & Marybeth who helped make this list. Keep on keepin’ on my fellow book-readin’ nerds!